Chubbsafes Certified Series High Security Safes
Empire Safe introduces the Certified Series by Chubbsafes. Chubbsafes, the world’s largest and most well respected manufacturer of safes to protect high values, has created three levels of high security safes, offering certified protection against concentrated burglary attacks utilizing sophisticated torches, tools and explosives. These features, along with certified fire protection, ensure unparalleled protection for your valuables.
(Comparable to the overall security of UL listed TRTL-15×6 safes)
Series 5000 / ECB•S Grade V Safes
(Comparable to the overall security of UL listed TRTL-30×6 safes)
Series 6000 / ECB•S Grade VI Safes
(Superior to the overall security of UL listed TRTL-30×6 safes)
Standard, Unique & Advanced Features Provide Real Security Solutions
- Certified grade IV, V and VI burglary protection with equal protection on all six sides
- Certified explosive protection (EX)
- Certified fire protection for paper documents – 1-hour 350° F
- Eight standard models designed to protect diamonds and colored stones, jewellery and watches, precious metals, coin and other valuable collections, cash, negotiable securities, legal, financial and highly classified documents
- Advanced protection. The body of the safe is constructed with torch and drill resistant armour cast into one piece (encapsulated in an outer and inner steel body) for greater protection against attack. Differing security levels are achieved within the Certified range by the use of increasingly resiliant barrier materials. The doors are constructed using the same barrier materials together with the inclusion of additional protection over the locking areas.
- Boltwork. Four-way engagement with 32mm moving bolts extending from 3 sides of the door that secure the door effectively into the body. With up to 12 bolts, the 3-way moving boltwork provides effective defense against attacks. Specific anti-explosive devices protect the boltwork against explosion break-in.
- UL listed Group 1 manipulation-resistant combination locks (a high-security key lock is an available option in lieu of one combination lock)
- Tempered glass plate activated relocking devices
- Super-lightweight models allow safes with up to 100% greater storage capacity (than comparable UL TRTL-15×6 and TRTL-30×6 safes) to be transported in elevators in high rise buildings
- Unique “secured-in-place” shelf design provides additional protection during burglary attacks. (Also, reinforced shelves are an available option for all models except 2422-13EX.)
- Unique hinge design allows complete straight-in access width when the doors are opened 90 degrees
- Two double door models with up to 39.5 cubic feet of storage capacity fit through standard 2’-6” doorways
- Custom interiors can be provided: drawers and pull-out shelves with full extension slides, private and depository compartments, etc.
- Right and left swing models available
- All safes are prepared to be anchored to the floor
There are so many unique features of this series of high security safes. From the door hinge design that allows one to access the full width of the safe’s interior with the door open only 90 degrees, to the streamlined design that allows the largest model to be transported through a doorway that’s only 28-1/2″ wide! No other safes offer these convenient features.
Below you will find drawings of each model, illustrating everything one needs to determine the correct location and space required for the safe to operate as you desire. You will find that these safes fit easily into virtually any environment, far easier and more intelligently than any other high security safe in manufacture today.
Right & Left Swing Models Available. While the drawings of the single door models illustrate safes with hinges on the right side, note that you can order your safe with hinges on the left side as well.
If you have any questions about the drawings or need assistance fitting the model you want into your environment, our specialists are prepared to work closely with you to help make this a reality.
H x W x D
H x W x D / OD
|2422-13EX||24.4" x 22" x 12.6"||31.1" x 28.75" x 21" / 24.3"||3.9 ft³||2|
|3022-16EX||29.5" x 22" x 15.75"||36.2" x 28.75" x 24.2" / 27.45"||5.9 ft³||2|
|3022EX||29.5" x 22" x 19.7"||36.2" x 28.75" x 28" / 31.375"||7.4 ft³||2|
|4322EX||43.3" x 22" x 19.7"||50" x 28.75" x 28" / 31.375"||10.9 ft³||3|
|5125EX||51.2" x 25.2" x 19.7"||57.875" x 31.9" x 28" / 31.375"||14.7 ft³||3|
|6628EX||66.1" x 28" x 19.7"||72.83" x 34.7" x 28" / 31.375"||21.1 ft³||5|
|6643EX||66.1" x 42.5" x 19.7"||72.83" x 49.2" x 28" / 31.375"||32.0 ft³||5|
|6652EX||66.1" x 52.4" x 19.7"||72.83" x 59" x 28" / 31.375"||39.5 ft³||5|
H x W x D (mm)
H x W x D / OD (mm)
|2422-13EX||620 x 560 x 320||790 x 730 x 533 / 617||111 L||2|
|3022-16EX||750 x 560 x 400||920 x 730 x 615 / 697||168 L||2|
|3022EX||750 x 560 x 500||920 x 730 x 711 / 797||210 L||2|
|4322EX||1100 x 560 x 500||1270 x 730 x 711 / 797||308 L||3|
|5125EX||1300 x 640 x 500||1470 x 810 x 711 / 797||416 L||3|
|6628EX||1680 x 711 x 500||1850 x 880 x 711 / 797||598 L||5|
|6643EX||1680 x 1080 x 500||1850 x 1250 x 711 / 797||906 L||5|
|6652EX||1680 x 1331 x 500||1850 x 1499 x 711 / 797||1119 L||5|
Photo Gallery: Certified Series Models
Photo Gallery: Precious Metals Dealer
Our task was to protect tens of thousands of pieces of precious metals in an organized and efficient manner. Not only did the safes have to meet the approval of their insurance company, but the safes had to be designed into the room so they could be accessed quickly by employees of this high volume business. In addition, we had to maximize the capacity of each safe so it could store and organize each and every item. We designed over 1300 drawers to fit into 5 double door models, the only intelligent solution for this application.
Photo Gallery: Pawnbroker
This pawnbroker was required by their insurance company to upgrade its security since the values being stored on site had increased significantly. Since upgrading the vault room on the premises was impossible to do without tearing apart the entire premises, we suggested leaving the vault the way it was, removing the existing low security safes inside the vault and replacing them with 3 high security Chubbsafes. This concept not only upgraded their security 10-fold, but enabled them to increase their on site inventory coverage overnight, well beyond the value an upgraded vault would have given them. The resulting security design virtually eliminated them as a viable burglary target.
More product pages appearing soon. Stay tuned for more as we update our website!